Book a FREE assessment now and come see our fantastic facility for yourself:
To arrange an assessment please click here to contact us.
1. Go to the Swimming Queensland website and complete your registration process (as below)
2. Pay the annual registration fees direct to Swimming Australia during your registration process.
Registration Fees are paid annually. The annual fee covers 4 areas;
* Swimming Australia fee
* Swimming Queensland fee
* Brisbane Swimming Association fee
* Jamboree Heights Swim Club fee
All swimmers training with Jamboree Heights Swim Club are required to be registered and entitles swimmers to train and/or participate at Club Nights and/or compete and represent Jamboree Heights Swim Club.
PARENT MEMBERSHIP : we ask all parents to register to be covered by insurance when volunteering. IT IS FREE
**All swimmers MUST be registered for Swimming Qld and MUST financial members of the club**
3. Pay the Coach APPROVED Squad Term Payment for your swimmer.
These fees are separate from the registration fees paid to Swimming Queensland. Squad fees are due at the start of the period i.e. prior to 1st week of a school term Online Payment Only.
4. Follow us on FaceBook and request to join our mailing list (our main communications methods).
Go to the Swimming Queensland website for information on transferring memberships & clubs.